World of Yo-Ho, the pirate game in which your smart phone is your boat, is getting a significant update to the mobile app in October! The update will be completely free and players who already have the game will get to enjoy the new version as soon as the update is available.
Here’s a list of the changes to come:
- Fixing bugs in how the app works.
- Fixing typos in the text.
- Improving the stability of in-game wi-fi connections.
- New team modes: play in teams and share victory or defeat with your partner!
- Abandoning missions will now cost 20 swag points. Choose your missions with care…
- Instead of opening up the menu on launch, the app will now automatically try to reconnect when a player disconnects.
- Many new treasures and artifacts.
- 30 new missions (attacking monsters, discovering treasure, peaceful missions, and more!) to spice up your adventures.
- New objects to use during battle to weaken your opponent or speed up your victory.
- New rule for the Walrus: he has to rest every 5 turns, but visiting a Port counts as a rest.
There are more to come, but this is already very exciting news!